Car purchasing is generally considered as a most difficult and expensive purchasing. Different person have different expectations in terms of what they require. Someone like small and fast sedans while other people requires a family size sedan for easy highway driving. So, before buying any car customers have to know following basic need of a car:
- In current market, wide range of car companies selling high fuel economy cars with 2.6 to 3.6 liter engines.
- A car will be fuel efficient only if it gives a fuel economy of around 11.5 liters per 100 kilometers in city driving whereas as 15 liters per 100 kilometers in highway driving.
- Latest cars come in four different wheel drive system. These are front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and four-wheel drive. In a front-wheel drive system power from the engine is transferred to the front tires of a vehicle, in rear-wheel drive system power from the engine is transferred to the rear tires, in all-wheel drive system power is distributed to all four of the vehicle’s tires and in four-wheel drive system power is delivered to all four wheels, only when the driver requests for it.
- A car will be safer only if it is installed with all major safety technology like air bags, anti-lock braking, traction control for driving on wet road surfaces etc.
- For quick movement in city and ability to overtake safely on highway, a heavy powered engine is needed
All these are the basic need for a worthy car and it will help out to burst high performance car. Only a well efficient car can give real pleasure of ride so think properly before buying any car.