Bad breathe or halitosis is an odor coming from mouth due to improper cleaning of mouth, the health problems such as diabetes, sinus infections, lungs diseases, gum diseases and also eating food items like garlic, onion etc,. This gives the person discomfort while communicating with others and drastically troubles you. So make sure that you take proper care of your teeth, tongue and mouth and be sure of having a clean and fresh breathe at all times.
Some of the tips for avoiding bad breathe.
- Brushing and flossing twice daily, especially after meals which makes you in preventing bad breathe.
- Check if you have any dental problems by visiting to the dentist, regularly.
- Drinking tea can even reduce the growth of bacteria.
- Chew some home spices such as cardamom and cloves that are used as a natural breathe fresheners.
- Use peppermint oil along with tooth paste helps you in get rid of the bad breathe.
- Parsley is one of the food items is used to fight against bad breath. So, it is better to chew on parsley after the meal is over.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking and chewing tobacco which gives you a bad breath.
- Inadequate water in the body can lead to bad breath. Make sure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water prevents from having dry mouth.
- Use oxygenating toothpastes, oxygenating oral rinse, oxygenating sinus drops, oxygenating mouth sprays daily. These will give you good breathing condition.
By following the above tips, one can be assured of clean and fresh breath.