Curtains are essential for any apartment or house because it gives the beauty to your home and also ad style to your decor and give your house that little bit of privacy that you need. But curtains easily get dirty, dusty, and have a real knack for collecting animal hair so you always try to clean your apartment because you don’t have to live with dirty window treatments. Here are my tried and true tips for having perfectly clean window treatments in my miami apartment:
- First remove the curtains from the windows and ensure that all hooks and weights are removed from the window treatments before washing
- Next take the curtains outside and shake off any hair or dust instead of putting them straight.
- Now you are ready to put them in the wash. You want to ensure that the curtains are the only things you are washing. Mixing the curtains in with other fabrics can lead to disaster, and curtains become a heck of a lot heavier when wet.
- Don’t put them in the dryer or they will shrink and you will end up having to run out and buy a whole new set. You want to make sure that the curtain surfaces have room to dry without touching each other.
- After your curtain dried, you want to iron them and make sure that the fabric is not completely dry to avoid watermarks. Do iron them vertically on the side that doesn’t show and make sure to stretch those curtains out to the correct size.
Now your curtains are nice and fresh and ready to be hanging with pride so use these tips when you are washing your houston apartments curtains.
You may also like to read:
How To Decorate Small Apartments
Rental Apartment Is Good Option in Today’s Economy
Finding Pet Friendly Apartments
How To Build Additional Storage Space At Home
Tips To Choosing And Maintain A Granite Tile
Pros and Cons Of Carpet Cleaning Machine